RI has been developing e-learning solutions since the 1990s, providing our clients with engaging and interactive e-learning materials, bespoke to them and at competitive prices.
Our clients benefit from the latest developments in e-learning with solutions that match their exact business needs.
We design and develop e-learning resources for organisations, both large and small. Our e-learning team is made up of experienced e-learning professionals with years of experience in designing innovative e-learning solutions.
RI develop e-learning products that link to identified business needs. Our team of e-learning consultants are all experienced trainers and educationalists. Their unique combination of skills gives our clients learning programmes that are interactive, engaging and effective in terms of learner motivation, business results and improved performance.
Our philosophy is to work in partnership with our clients to make sure the learning is effective and engaging for their people.
RI has created a wide range of e-learning products including:
- e-learning for the aquaculture sectors
- e-learning for catering sector
- e-learning for customer service sector
- e-learning for education and training sector
- e-learning for equine sector
- e-learning for food and drink sector
- e-learning for health and safety
- e-learning for fisheries management sector
- e-learning for induction
- e-learning for management development
- e-learning for the maritime sector
Click here to view our portfolio page for an insight into what we do and then contact us using the link below to see how we can help you with your e-learning development needs.
Resource Initiatives, Registered in England and Wales No. 4145905. Registered Office: Sunnyside House, Station Road, Pulham St.Mary, Diss IP21 4QS